Minnie over at All XXs awarded me this blogger award.
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition.
The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster too.
2. Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award too with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don’t know.
It's hard choosing people, but here goes
1. Megan at Stitchings of an Army Wife
2. Anna at NY Needles
3. Melanie at Moonraker Lampwerks
4. Sharon at Sharon Stitches
5. Nick at M Go Blue Stitcher
Now five facts about myself. Ha! That's not hard!
1. I love going to yard sales, but don't get to go as much as I would like.
2. I'm a lousy housekeeper, but my office at work is spotless
3. I'm a closet Dean fan (anyone who watches Supernatural will understand)
4. I had a poem published in the school newspaper
5. I can dance the Timewarp
These things are so hard for me! Now I have to go leave comments.