Thursday, November 6, 2008

Owie

I've had a sore toe for the past two weeks, so I went to see the doc yesterday. He took one look, said he wouldn't touch it because it looked like it would hurt if he did and sent me to a podiatrist. They took me in right away this morning. It was an infected ingrown toenail. Make a long story short, the doc numbed it, then badda boom, badda bing, he did his thing and I got to go home and prop my foot up for the rest of the day. Of course that meant stitching time! I can't show what I worked on as it is for an exchange, but I got quite a bit done today.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Sorry to hear about the toe, sounds painful, hooray for extra stitching time though!

Daffycat said...

Owie! I'm glad it was fixed so easily...now it's gonna have to heal. Dr. Daffy says, stay in that stitchy spot for several days and let it rest!

Annie said...

Oooh.. that doesn't sound like fun. Sounds like you need to be waited on, hand and foot! ;-) Have fun stitching the weekend away..

Ginnie said...

Ow poor toe - hope it is ok soon. Enjoy you stitching time!!

Maxine said...

Hope your toe is not so sore now, at least it's a great excuse for more stitching :)