Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Latest Stitching

I should have posted this on Saturday, but I'm a little behind. Opps! So, March and I stitch on this when we get together every month. I hope to get the roof done next month.

Little House Needleworks
House of a Needleworker Too



I finally finished part 2 of Autumn Watergarden. I'm all caught up with this one. Now I'll be ready for part 3 which comes out this weekend. I really love the Chatelaines.

Autumn Watergarden
Chatelaine


Now, what should I work on the rest of this week? Maybe I'll pick up MXI and work on it or Peppermint Twist or may something else! Decisions, decisions.

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

Lovely work, Jan! The Chatelaine is really coming along!

Cindy F. said...

Great progress on both Jan! Can't wait to see what you may have started;)

Angela said...

Wonderful progress on both :) I too like the LHN needlework chart.

MarchAnn said...

That coloring on the Chatelaine is just WOW. You are doing such a great job on it.
Guess I have to post my progress too.

MarchAnn said...

Wow just noticed the fishes in the center, after looking at it a couple of time. Cool watergarden