Saturday, September 12, 2009

Retail Therapy

Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and wishes this week. It meant a lot to me. The stitching community is the best.

Seeing as our LNS InStitches is having their 14th anniversary sale this week, I felt compelled to do some shopping to make me feel better. Below is the new stash. Had to get the new JCS Ornament issue. I've seen the CC Great Pumpkin Conspiracy on some other blogs and I just couldn't resist it. Some LKs rounded it out. The Christmas pattern is 5 patterns with the buttons included. Really nice. The purple fabric is from the remnant basket. I know I have something I can do on it.
This is the new fabric I ordered from PTP. It is 32 ct. belfast named Herald. I got it and some Gothic. Don't know what I'll do on the Gothic, but the next picture shows I'm already using the Herald.Any guess at what I've started? If no one guesses right by next weekend, I will reveal all.

Have a good stitching weekend!

3 comments:

MarchAnn said...

Is it going to be one of Nora's letters?????
Looks like you got some great stash.

Cindy F. said...

Nice stash and I LOVE the Herald fabric!!

CindyMae said...

Great new stash and that fabric is to die for!! Gorgeous!