Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Not for me, but for Mr. "Frosty Flakes" it is. I finished putting the beads in last night. He's all done. It really helped that I took him to stitch on at InStitches' stitch night Wednesday. I had about two thirds done by the end of the night. Just needed to do the bird, tree, present, and the rest of the border. Once you get the snowman done, you're halfway there. The background color is a little washed out. It has a little more brass to it.

I also picked up the next ornie, "Peppermint Twist". I'll probably start that sometime in the next week. I love these little ornaments.

Have a good stitching weekend!

7 comments:

Lainey said...

As a snowman lover I think he is just adorable, congrats on your finish!

Karen said...

Great finish....I love these ornaments too although I haven't stitched a one! Love looking at them though.

Daffycat said...

Awwww, he is darling! Congratulations on a sweet finish!

MarchAnn said...

Wow I love all the ornagments you done so far and I think this one is the cutest one. You are doing great.

staci said...

That is a REALLY cute snoman!

Shelleen said...

I love the snowman!

Lisa V said...

Too cute, I love the colours in this one.
LISA V