Monday, November 29, 2010

Stitching over the holiday

I did do some stitching over the holiday. The company I work for gives us Friday as a holiday in addition to Thursday, so, I finished stitching this LHN ornament,

finished these three off into ornaments

and started this one. I'm almost caught up on stitching the LHN ornaments. I want to try to finish most of them off in different style ornaments this coming weekend.

DH is making me a wooden tree to hand them on, so I have to get them all done since he's been working so hard on it for me.

Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Ranae said...

Wowza! looks like you had a great stitchy weekend. They look awesome

Karen said...

Cute finishes...can't wait to see them hanging on your new wooden tree! How sweet of your hubby.

staci said...

Your ornaments look fantastic...love the way they turned out!

Ally Jay said...

They look great. Love your banner.

Glenna said...

Very productive! And so pretty!

Ineke said...

Beautiful finishes. They will look great in the wooden tree.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Very Pretty finishes and ornaments :)
The wooden tree will be the perfect addition for display!

MarchAnn said...

Love how they have turned out. Can't wait to see them all hanging of your wooden tree. Great Job. e

Andrea said...

Lovely ornaments, they look great.

Lainey said...

Congrats on all your beautiful ornament finishes!

Daffycat said...

Wow, Jan ~ you really got a lot of stuff done on your day off! It all looks terrific!

Meadows08 said...

I absolutely love how your ornaments turned out! Would you mind telling me the secret of your perfect corners on the LHN finishes and what you used for the scalloped edge on them? Thanks!

Sue said...

Your ornaments are beautiful. Nice job!