Thursday, February 3, 2011

2nd TUSAL of 2011

Here is my for the TUSAL this month. A little more since last month.


I also have some stitching to show. I almost finished page 4. I haven't really stitched on anything else but this. Last night at Stitch Night at In Stitches I frogged a whole block on BRD's "Peppermint Twist" that was a row off. I put it down several months ago because I was frustrated with it. Maybe I'll work on it a little more now that I have that block out.

 Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

MarchAnn said...

Errrrrrrrrrr you beat me by 38 minutes this month way to go.

Wow your really moving along on your HAED, it looks great.

MarchAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

Your TUSAL jar looks like it's been busy!

The Astronomer is beautiful - can't wait to see more progress on it!

Annie said...

The HAED is looking better all the time! I don't know how you can keep doing those biggies, but the results are beautiful!

Ziggyeor said...

ohh nice TUSAL and loving The Astronomer.

Measi said...

Your HAED looks fantastic - such lovely colors! I found your blog via the TUSAL. Looking forward to reading your future posts.

Unknown said...

Nice jar and stitching.

Daffycat said...

Beautiful ORTs, Jan! Are you & MarchAnn racing??? ROFL