Sunday, March 30, 2014

B&B

In this case it does not mean bed and breakfast. It means back stitching and beading. Yes, Red is completely stitched. Now it is just the B&B. I will be so glad to stitch something small. I have a lot of patterns just waiting for me. I hope I can get the beading done by next weekend. There are nine different beads and one Crystal treasure to put on. Almost there.


I wish the picture was better, but it's been raining all day and now it's snowing. We are a southern state. It's not suppose to snow when it's almost April. Freaking weather!

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Minnie said...

It's beautiful and I bet you're still seeing red, even when you close your eyes. The beading should be a piece of cake compared to all the stitching. Gorgeous!

MarchAnn said...

Red is beautiful and of course you did a great job. The Beading and Back stitching are icing on the cake.
Weather here today was beautiful after a few days of rain. take care

Stitching Noni said...

Red looks brilliant! Great job :o) The B&B will make her look even more of a delight! Well done :o)

Mary Ann said...

Oh wow! Beautiful!! I started Red several months ago(not much stitched on her--got sidetracked). I look forward to seeing her again when the B & B is completed.

Dani - tkdchick said...

She's spectacular!

Blu said...

She looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see her all blinged up.

Andrea said...

She's gorgeous!

Xeihua (Sara) said...

Red is already looking gorgeous even without the B&B so I can't wait to see her totally finsihed she's going to be stunning. :)

The Crafty Princess said...

She is stunning even before her blinging. Congrats on finishing all the cross stitching and good luck with the backstitching!
Alicia xo

Susan said...

Amazing!!