Saturday, June 7, 2014

Pattern 5 done

First off I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments on Red. She's in the framing room and In Stitches. I get to visit her on Stitch Night. They have her pinned and she looks fabulous. Can't wait until the framing is complete.

Moving right along on Frosty Forest. I thought I was almost caught up but the next part came out so I still have two more to stitch before I'm caught up.


I have almost three quarters of the border done for the next square.

Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Sweet stitching.

Annie said...

Those look like such fun, relaxing pieces to stitch. And your stitches are so even!

Shebafudge said...

Awww...that is so cute! I wish I had signed up for this one at the start. xx

Susan said...

Looking forward to seeing Red framed! Very nice finish. I'm liking this series more and more.

Glenna said...

That block is lovely--so bright. Can't wait to see Red framed.

Andrea said...

Lovely stitching. Looking forward to seeing Red framed.