Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I'm so slow

My friend March sent this to me a couple weeks ago and I am just now posting a picture of it. She made me this adorable table runner. She took up quilting after she retired. I think she does a great job.



I  have been stitching. I put the Wherefore Art Thou down because I needed more of the specialty threads than the pattern calls for. I don't know who did their charting but they really missed it big time. So I decided to pick up my HAED Fantasies of the Sea and do the FB Challenge#2. This challenge is to do a page by stitching cross country. That means doing all of one color, then doing the next color and so on.

I'm actually enjoying it. I think it might be a faster method of stitching.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I just started mine as well. I cross country anyway but usually more extreme (paradise excepted ;))

Heather said...

You've gotten far with yours it looks great! The quilt looks awesome too!

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Very beautiful projects

Rachel said...

The quilted runner looks fantastic Jan. Such a lovely gift. Good luck with the HAED challenge, especially as stitching cross country is new to you. :)

Minnie said...

I'm jealous :-) Good luck with the HAED challenge.

MarchAnn said...

Love the HAED, and boy am I out of it since I didn't know what stitching cross country meant. I use to do it all the time just didn't know the name.
I had fun making the table runner and I am glad you like it. See you soon.