Sunday, June 12, 2016

Summer is here

Well it was a hot humid 93 degrees yesterday and right now it's 90. It should not be this hot before noontime! So what to do when it's this hot? Stay in the AC and stitch.

I finally finished part 2 of Wherefore Art Thou and started the last part. Here is my pic of the completed part 2.

I'm using the called for overdyed threads. I put her down for about a month so I could finish the HAED challenge and also because I needed more of the WDW. This is what has pissed me off about this pattern. It is so off on the number of skeins needed. I was so put out that I just put her aside for a bit, but now I'm back on her and hopefully I can finish her in a few more weeks.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Heather said...

She's looking really beautiful!

Keebles said...

I hate it when that happens! You get the threads you need and then run out and sometimes end up with different dye lots and they NEVER match! Good luck!

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Very beautiful work
I stitched her and is a great design.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Great Progress on her. She is going to be beautiful when you are finish with her. Just love watching your progress on this.

Happy Stitching
Linda K

Ingius said...

Beautiful progress :)

MarchAnn said...

It looks really great Jan. It's a shame they didn't give you all the correct information to get your project done.

Le crocette di Mariuccia said...

Very gut progress! Mariuccia