Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Still Plugging Away

I have another page finish on The Astronomer. I have a partial page to finish off this row and then the last row of the pattern to have it finished. The last row are half pages so hopefully I'll get this finished this year. I am going to continue my rotation with the Mystery SAL, the Raven Queen, and this one.




I realized that I had not posted the finished April for the SAL so here it is. May should be out in a few days.


I hope to get a little more done on the Astronomer before I have to put it up for the SAL. 

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your page finish - I always enjoy seeing your progress on The Astronomer. :)

Bekah said...

Great job with the page finish. This is a wonderful piece. It will be nice to work on partial pages soon.

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow Astronomer looks incredible. Good luck finishing him this year. But the way you're going I think you will finish it well before the end. Congrats on finishing the April segment too. Going great guns with your stitching
xo Alicia

Karen said...

Your SAL piece looks wonderful. Love the colors you are using. Happy stitching....

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Wow, wow, wow, the Astronomer is fantastic!
Seriously beautiful work!!!

MarchAnn said...

I can remember when you started The Astronomer it's looking wonderful and so close to being finished. I am slowing getting back to my stitching but plan to work on Death by Cross Stitch for now.
Well call when I come up this summer.