Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Has it been that long?????

Wow! I can't believe that much time has passed. Well, I have been busy stitching. I have kept up with the Linens and Threads Mystery Sampler. Here it is up to November.




Close up


I am almost done on this page of The Astronomer. After it I only have 3 more pages to go and then it is done. 


This is a little pattern that I travel with. I take it to work and stitch on it during my lunch time. I really love how it is turning out.

So that is it. This is what has been keeping me busy. I'll try to post more often.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jan

4 comments:

LeShawn said...

Your stitching is lovely. Congratulations on only 3 pages left in your HAED. The colors are popping. Enjoy your stitching.

Robin in Virginia said...

You have made good progress on your projects. Well done!

Keebles said...

Good luck on finishing The Astronomer! I would be stitching non-stop with only three pages left! How exciting!

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow 3 amazing projects and you are going so well on all of them. How exciting 3 more pages for Astronomer and then your in finishville. I love that design, it's my favourite of his work.

xo Alicia