Sunday, July 1, 2018

July 1 Update

So here is where I am with all my stitching. I haven't shown the LHN Farmhouse Christmas finishes since #3. So here are 4, 5, & 6. I picked up #6 on Thursday and completed the stitching on Saturday. The fabric is all the same, just different lighting on the photography.

#4
#5 - This is my favorite


#6

Since I finished these so quickly I stitched Spirits and Spells by Brenda Gervais in between #5 & #6. These are the small things I travel with. By travel I mean my lunchtime project at work and Stitch Night project. 


This is just so adorable. I have the Santa that is similar so I'll have to dig it out and kit it up to do soon.

My big project on the stand at home is the Chatelaine A-Mazing Lavender Garden Caleidoscope. It is almost ready to be re-positioned on the scroll frame.




Love the rice stitches on it. It is actually done in three different fibers. I think they came out okay.

So, that's what my June stitching looks like.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

Nice progress, they look great! I love Spirits and Spells, getting ready for Halloween.
Your Lavender Garden is beautiful, those colours!