Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mini Mandala Mystery

Here is part 1 of MMM01. Since I have MXI all caught up I figured I would catch up on this one. I am stitching it on cream 32ct Belfast linen. I'm using all DMCs except for two of the variegated that are SNCs. I was also going to use Mill Hill beads and I had worked out the conversion, but when I started to put them on I didn't like how they lay on the 32ct. I really think MHs are better used on 28ct. So I contacted Cindy at ECC and asked her if I could order just the Delicas from her as I already have the Swarovski crystals. She emailed my back and said yes. I have to say if you ever need anything for Chatelaine patterns, this is the place. She answered me in less than a day. I've heard others talk about the customer service there and I have to agree. She is really great. Well, I'm off to work on part 2 now.

Jan

3 comments:

Annie said...

That looks luscious! Beautiful combo of colors and threads.

Sandra said...

Jan this is lovely, bet the whole piece will be outstanding.

staci said...

Very pretty, love the colors!