Friday, December 12, 2008

Free Day Friday

As of Thursday afternoon I have worked 42 hours. I'm also scheduled to work Saturday. My mantra is "Christmas shopping money". I repeat this several time a day. I have done a little stitching, but no pictures to show just yet. However, I am off Friday and I plan on doing some stitching, laundry, going shopping with my sister, getting my car's emissions done and going to the DMV for my tags. Not necessarily in that order! I also have the monthly Stitch and Bitch at March's this Sunday. So my stitching plans are to work on MXI Friday and Saturday, then to work of FoS on Sunday and Monday. This is the last month of the HAED SAL. I haven't missed one month. Not bad for my first time with this. I also heard from Angela yesterday that she received my ornament. Of course I forgot to take a picture, so you'll have to go to her blog to see it. She loves all things Disney, so I charted a Mickey Mouse and stitched it for her. Well, it's after 1 a.m. and I'm not the least bit tired, so I'm going to go read blogs and catch up on all the news. I will try to get pictures posted after the weekend of what I get done.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hope you get some good 'me' time (meaning stitching time of course). Your Mickey Mouse ornie is just the cutest.

Daffycat said...

Enjoy your day off. You deserve it after working so many hours!

Loved your Mickey Mouse ornament, it's perfect for Angela!