Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh My!

I just received these wonderful gifts for my birthday (it's next Wednesday) from Michiko in Japan.These are Misuya needles. The come ten to a pack and there are six packs in the lovely little box. I can't wait to try these out. I'm so excited!

These lovely ladies are Kokeshi dolls. Michiko says that according to legend the dolls bring happiness. Well, we can all use happiness huh? I think they're working already. I am very happy today. A big thank you and hug to Michiko! I just love everything.

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

Oh, my! What gorgeous presents! Enjoy them, Jan!

Michiko said...

Jan,
You are welcome!! I'm happy that you love them. I wish you happiness for your future.: )

Srinity said...

What a beautiful Kokeshi dolls! Those needles are great, so smooth. :)