Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Look What I Got!

I received my Lizzie*Kate exchange from Karen. She made me a needle case. I don't have one of these. She said it's her first one. I think she did a great job. She even put two needles in it and she made the card that came with it. Isn't it adorable?!




The thing I'm worried about is that my exchange that I sent to Pennsylvania has not reached it's location yet. I sent it over a week ago. I've emailed the moderator to have her check as the person doesn't have a blog. Hopefully she has received it and just hasn't posted it to the LKExchange blog.

Well, back to stitching and watching Leverage!

2 comments:

Ranae said...

What a cute LK exchange. Karen did a fabulous finish on it.
I would love to make a needle case, maybe one of these days.
I do hope you hear something good about the one you sent, keeping my fingers crossed

Chiloe said...

Simply beautiful !!!! You are so lucky !