Saturday, May 8, 2010

I've been a baaaad blogger

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. I have been doing some stitching, but I got the reading bug for a while. Now I'm ready to stitch again. Last week I finished my piece for the Seasonal Exchange group I'm in and got it mailed out just in time. I received mine from April today. Isn't it cute? It's a nice little pillow with a design from Pine Mountain. I put it in my exchange basket with others I've received.

I just finished putting the finishing touches on LHN's monthly ornament "Snowy Pines".

I'm all ready to start the next one, "Winter Sheep". I have the fabric and floss so I just need to get started.

DH and I go to this market when we go to Pennsylvania to see my parents called "Hoke-E-Geez". I picked up the frog a couple months ago and a few weekends ago I picked up the dish to put it in. Ta-da! Here are my scissors all fixed up.

Okay, I'm off to stitch!

6 comments:

MarchAnn58 said...

I love the frog and dish it looks great. I hope to find one when I go to florida at the end of the month.
See you next Sunday. :-)

Karen said...

That is such a cute pillow! Love the softness of the colors....April did a great job!

Love your ornie too.

Vonna said...

What a darling little pillow to arrive in your mailbox! And I LOVE your "snowy pines" :)
That flower frog is the find of the century!

Ingrid said...

The pillow is beautiful and has beautiful colors also your "Snowy Pines" is very beautiful.

Daffycat said...

Awesome frog, Jan! I love the green color!

Darling echange to receive and your monthly ornament is just gorgeous.

I've been on the lookout for a basket to put my exchanges in but so far haven't found one I like. Maybe I'm being too picky!

Elaine said...

That pillow is sooo cute and great ornie finish.