Thursday, May 20, 2010

LNS Stitch Night

I went to the Stitch Night at our local LNS, InStitches, for the first time last night. I really enjoyed it and it was nice meeting a bunch of new people to stitch with. I am definitely going to the next one. I had a great time and got quite a bit of stitching done on the LHN ornament. I should be able to finish it by this weekend. There was also some really good snacks. I have a couple weeks to figure out what to take as my contribution.

Have a good stitching day and thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like fun! Can't believe you actually got some stitching done...can't wait to see your ornament.

MarchAnn said...

That's great Jan, I am so glad you had a good time. We can talk about it soon.

Kathleen said...

It was nice to meet you at In Stitches- See you soon at the next stitch nite gathering!