Monday, October 18, 2010

Stitch n B*tch

We had our monthly Stitch n B*tch this past Saturday at March's. As usual we started with breakfast, then we went for stash enhancement at In Stitches, then over to March's for stitching and b*tching. We had a new addition, Tracy, a friend of March's. She hasn't been stitching for a while, but she seemed to enjoy herself. Sharliena has started a HAED piece. I'm so proud of her! Before we started stitching, March presented me with this cute little pinkeep. She knows how much I like Halloween.

I stitched on my piece. I had to fix the moon some, but then I was able to stitch down to the eyes.

Sunday, the DH and I went to see the movie "Red". Great movie. It was cute and witty. Bruce Willis was great as was Helen Mirren. I love her line, "I kill people dear". Hearing that in her aristocratic voice was funny. I think, though, that John Malkovich steals the movie. He was so wacky and funny. I've never been a big fan of his, but he did a fabulous job. Oh and Karl Urban. The more I see of him on the big screen the more I like him.

And finally, what kind of position do you call this!?


4 comments:

Karen said...

OMG...your kitty is too funny! I think I recognized that position when I can't get up from the chair....he looks like I feel.

Meadows08 said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I would call him Buddha Kitty!

MarchAnn said...

We did have fun and I can't wait till next month. Tracey must have enjoyed herself because I know she put it on her calendar for next month.
See you at the stitch in Wednesday.

BeckySC said...

Jan, I am just loving your WIP!!! It's looking fantastic!