Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Okay Okay I'll Post!

I have done a little stitching. A couple weekends ago, we had the Stitch n Bitch at March's and we both stitched on the Tavern Sign. I finished the "Needlewoman" and started on the border.

I've also been working on LHN's Thirteen Colonies. I am really loving the colors on this. One of the other ladies at the stitch night at In Stitches is working on it also. I'm doing it on 32 ct. and she is doing it on 36 ct. It's coming out a little larger than I realized. If I were to start it again (NOT!) I think I would do it on 40 ct.
Well, that's all stitch fans. I need to go rustle up some dinner. Hubby is feeling a little off, so I'm on my own. PB&J sounds like it might be good tonight. Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Fox Inn is lovely! That one is on my short list of projects to do.

MarchAnn said...

Both look great Jan, I really like the material for the sign. Wow 13 is really coming alone I love it and may have to add it to my stash.

Karen said...

Well Jan....you now have me in a quandry! I have everything ready to start Thirteen Colonies and I don't know whether to go with a smaller count. I have 32 but think I may switch since I hadn't really thought about the finished size.....hmmmmm

Love yours, though, and can't wait to start it. happy stitching....