Sunday, April 10, 2011

Startitis

I've been having that feeling that I want to start something new. Last Wednesday at stitch night at In Stitches I picked up the new LHN "Thirteen Colonies". I purchased the specialty threads I needed while I was there also. I started it yesterday, but because, dopey me, used the wrong color on the border, I had to pick out all of the brown and re-do it with the right color today. Still, I like the look of it so far.

I'll stitch some more on it later today. Right now I'm taking a break between loads of laundry.

Thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful!!

Nancy said...

Good start...I have that one in my line up too!

Glenna said...

It looks great, Jan! I succumbed to it also! See you next stitch night if you go--I'm hooked now.

MarchAnn said...

Wow Jan your doing a sampler thats great, you made a wonderful start. Just don't send the frogs down my way.