Friday, September 30, 2011

Finally Arrived

My second Seasonal Exchange piece finally made it to Conny in the Netherlands. I don't know if the first one ever made it, but I'm going to post the pictures here.
It's a adaptation of Chatelaine's summer freebie. It made a cute little pinkeep. Up next the replacement.
I stitched this Glory Bee summer freebie. Instead of stitching the bees I attached two little bee charms. I think the fabric for the back is really cute.
As you can see, making pillow is a new finish for me. I think it turned out okay, but I need a lot more practice.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good stitching weekend.

6 comments:

MarchAnn said...

Very cute Jan love the pillow. Maybe the first one will find its way home in a year or two as a big surprise :-)

Annie said...

Cute finishes! International mail can be so frustrating. Glad the 2nd try worked out so your nail-biting time is over!

Kaisievic said...

Very nice, lovely work.
Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Nancy said...

Very cute finishes! Love the fabric on that pillow!

Melanie said...

Very cute! :)

Susan said...

Very cute finishes.