Sunday, October 20, 2019

I Promised Astrid

At StitchFest in Herndon Va this weekend I met in person Astrid of Dragon Stitches and Other Stuff. It's been so long since I posted. I promised her I would post today. We had a great time. In the project bag exchange she chose the bag my sister put in. It was made of dragon fabric. Here's a picture of the whole group.

I'm going to start catching up for the past year. I started the year doing the #stitch9challenge created by Michelle Rudy of @farmgirllovesgoats. These were my picks.



These are the first five I finished. They were completed January through April. In April we went to Ireland. That will be a separate post in the future. We also adopted two new kitties at the end of April. This is Honey. 

and this is Roxie.


Well that's all for this post. I'll post the remainder of the year next.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Minnie said...

You did it, I don't know if I will today but soon.

Astrids dragon said...

Yay, you posted! I'm so glad to have met you at the retreat after all this time!
It was a great weekend, and of course I HAD to pick the dragon bag, it was adorable.
I love all your stitching, so many cute pieces. I think the Mummy might be my favourite, but those pups are sweet too.
Awe, Honey and Roxie are adorable, I'm sure they keep you entertained!
I hope to see you at some future stitching days, and definitely next year at Stitchfest.