Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2018 Stitching

I've added a page for my 2018 finishes. I haven't made a page for these for a few years. I'm going to try to blog more. I still come and read the blogs but I don't post as much as I used to. I think Instagram is spoiling me because all I have to do is take a picture with the phone and I can post it right then and there. I need to make the extra effort to move the photo from the phone over to the computer so I can blog about it.

2018 was a rough year for me. Our mom went to join our dad in heaven in March. August I was diagnosed with Degenerative Disk Disease and had to have two shots a month near my spine to alleviate the pain. That's how I spent my August, September, & October. Just when I thought I was over all that pain I got the kidney stone from hell two weeks later. I had to have two surgeries, one to put a stent in to push the stone back into the kidney as it was too pick to pass (13 mm!) and the other was the lithotripsy to blast it into many little pieces. That took up the first two weeks of November. So I am looking forward to a less painful and healthier 2019. My goal is to get myself healthier, try to eat better and lose some weight. Oh and do more stitching!

Happy New Year Everyone!

2 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Here's to a better year for you, with no sickness but with plenty of stitching!

ricketyjo said...

Happy 2019, I hope it will be a better year for you. I really like your finishes from 2018!