Monday, February 18, 2008

Finished

I finished Mirabilia's New Year's Fairy today. This really stitched up quickly. It took a total of eight days. I probably could have finished yesterday, but I got sidetracked with another project. I went through all my old copies of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts magazine and made a spreadsheet of which charts I wanted to do from which issue. So, here's a piccie of NYF:

I hand-dyed the fabric myself. I think it turned out pretty good.

Now I have to start the piece I'm doing for the Mirabilia Stitcher's BB ornament exchange. I'll post a picture after the person receives it.

Jan

2 comments:

Lets try again said...

WOW, beautiful. She is by far my favourite of the LE fairies. I loved stitching her. Congratulations

Missy Ann said...

Wonderful work. That is probably the prettiest NYF I've seen. The fabric just sets her off perfectly and really makes her wings pop.