Monday, February 11, 2008

New Blogger

Well, I have succumbed and I now have a blog. I have read many other stitchers blogs and decided to start my own.

I just finished the February HAED SAL today. I am doing Fantasies of the Sea by James Christensen. Here is my starting picture.


















Here is my picture after four days of stitching. I have finally finished page 1.














I will probably go back to the New Years Fairy by Mirabilia tomorrow. I only have a couple days more stitching to do and it should be done. I dyed my own fabric for it. I would love to purchase some of the hand dyed fabrics I see online, but finances just want support it right now.

Well, that's it for my first entry. WooHoo!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Beautiful cats Jan! Your HAED looks great, I admire anyone with the patience to stitch one of these designs. Keep up the blogging!