Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Froggies

Well, I did get a little stitching in on my ornie exchange and then had to frog what I had done yesterday! It wouldn't be so bad but I'm stitching 1x1 on 32 ct linen. That is a real PITA to frog let me tell you. I didn't get too much done today as DH was home from work. Hopefully I can get more done tomorrow.

I also sent a resume in for a job today. It's with the NRA. Now, I'm sort of neutral when it comes to guns. I do know how to shoot; DH taught me when we were at my parent's place in the country. They have several acres and we don't have to worry about hitting anyone. I'm actually a pretty good shot. The job is for Receptionist/MAC Tech. Keeping my fingers crossed. I keep applying but haven't had any luck so far. Oh well, if I don't get it, I still have time for more stitching.

Jan

No comments: