Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Stitching


Yes, I stitched this weekend. March and I met for our monthly Stich n Bitch. We stitched on Home of a Needleworker Too first. I got some of the leaves done and finished the top border.





Then I started on LHN's Fa La La. I went with the recommended fabric. It is actually a little darker than the picture. Hopefully I'll have it done by tomorrow.











Finally, I started the 13th page of Fantasies of the Seas. I thought I would get away from all the black of the Astronomer. So what did I end up using? DMCs 310, 939, and 823, No they're not dark at all! LOL!

So a very productive weekend. I just took some gingerbread out of the oven. So now I have to go taste test it.

Thanks to everyone for their well wished for my dad. He is doing better and has been moved back closer to home to a long term care facility.

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Wow, great progress on all three projects! I like the fabric for Fa La La. I find fabric rarely photographs true!

MarchAnn said...

Gee Jan you got a lot more of Fa La La done and it looks great.