Saturday, February 20, 2010

I have been stitching


To prove it, here is the latest on the Astronomer. I finished the second column and started on the third. I might get half of page 2 done by the end of the month before I rotate.


Now on to the stash! I picked up the LizziKate Cat Lessons at the LNS, but everything else I got through ABC Stitch. I also got them all on sale. Not too shabby.





And last, but not least, I got my new scissors from Yuko in Japan. Aren't the lovely?

Okay, just waiting for March to pick me up, then off to breakfast and then our monthly Stitch and Bitch.

Have a good weekend stitching.

9 comments:

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

ooohhh .... The Astronomer has very nice colors and what a nice progress, well done girl, great job! Your new scissors are super!

Daffycat said...

Oooo, stash! Lovely stash!

Nice photo of your WIP! Have fun at your S&B!

Karen said...

Love your new stash...need to add the new LK to my list! Kudos on your progress with the The Astronomer...these designs always fascinate me since I know I would never stitch one. Hope you have fun today and may happy stitches.

Meadows08 said...

Lucky You! Have a great day!

Lainey said...

Great wip, lovely new stash and those scissors are fab.

staci said...

Wonderful stitching! Enjoy your gorgeous scissors and fun new stash!

Ranae said...

Astronomer is looking great.
Super nice stash, scissors included

Angela said...

Wonderful progress on the Astronomer! Lovely new stash, i've been eyeing that new LK cat chart too :) Hope you had fun and your Stitch and Bitch breakfast!

CindyMae said...

Love the new stash! I received my LK package from you today and I love it! I can not wait to display it at Christmas! Thank you so much!