Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last WIPocalypse of 2012

So, here is what I have to show for the last WIPocalypse of 2012. Not much I'm afraid. I started LHN's Around the World in 80 Days last month. Here is where I am.

This is such a sweet little piece. I hope to be done with it in a few more weeks.

Next is The Astronomer. I haven't touched this since mid-December.
I'm going to try and focus on this one more in 2013.

Now the reason I haven't been stitching as much is I knitted a whole bunch of gifts for my family in November and December. Here they are:
Beanie for my oldest sister in VA Tech colors

Beanie for my middle sister

Beanie for my Father-in-law
I knitted two of these shawls for my mom and mother-in-law

Not bad for someone who just took the beginning knitting class in October, huh?

You can click on the page for the 2013 WIPocalypse to see what projects I've listed. Its mostly the same as 2012. And Why? Because I hardly do anything small! I seem to have too many BAPs going. I really need to get a couple of these done this year, but I'm not saying I won't start anything new either. And now I've thrown knitting into the pot. Sometimes I think there is something seriously wrong with me.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!

 Jan




6 comments:

Susan said...

Very nice knitting! I got a bee in my bonnet about knitting and have done precious little. Cheering you on to a finish on 80 Days and I think you made great progress on your WIPocalypse projects.

Annie said...

It's all about the journey! Love your pretty knitting projects. You are a fast learner. Have a wonderful, stitchy new year!

MarchAnn said...

Everything looks great Jan. You have really got the hang of those knitting needles.
All the best in the coming year and stay safe.

Nicole said...

Everything looks just great!

Minnie said...

I didn't realize you had that many WIPs they're all big ones, wow! The knitting projects were really nice.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! Look at all of those fantastic knitted gifts you've made!!!

Best of luck with your stitching in 2013