Monday, February 4, 2013

SuperBowl Stash

Our local LNS had a sale yesterday and of course I had to go see what I could get. They were holding a pattern for me so what better time to get it. Here is what I got.
I got the new Cross-stitch and Needlework magazine, Letters for Santa by Country Stitches, Better Not Pout by Widgets & Wool Primitives, and LHN's Hope (this is the one I had on hold) plus a hank of 35 ct. WDW Havana.

I stitched on PT a little bit. I did some of the back stitching so I wouldn't have as much to do later.
I also stitched on the hardanger a lot, but the lighting is so bad right now it is not photographing very well. I'll have to take a picture on a sunny day.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jan


6 comments:

Glenna said...

We must have been there at different times! There was a long line of people checking out happily, clutching their new stash. I got to see what everyone bought. I got a couple things too (of course!)

Karen said...

You can never have enough stash! Love the PT...this is one I know I will always wished I had stitched. I guess I will just have to admire your progress.

happy stitching...

Susan said...

Great progress and love the new stash!

Mii Stitch said...

Smashing new stash :)

MarchAnn said...

Wow I sure miss those sales. I don't like the shop we have here and have been ordering from 123 if I want anything.

The TW is looking great Jan don't you feel good working on an old WIP

Nicola said...

Pt is amazing. Who can resist some more stash especially in a sale.