Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dreary Day

Not much going on today. I put about 200 stitches in Fantasies of the Seas and then started the second half of a biscornu. Other than that all I've done is housework. They were calling for snow last night, but of course we didn't get it. It's just been cold, damp, and overcast all day.

On the upside, after I dropped DH at the metro this morning, I pulled into the driveway and about 3 feet in front of the car was a juvenile Sharp Shinned Hawk. Luckily, by binocs were in the backseat and I was able to reach them and get a real good look. I was able to watch him for 5 minutes or so before he took off. Shame I didn't have my camera, I could have had a real nice pic of him. Since I don't have one of him, I'll post one of my older bird pics.

No comments: