Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hot!

Well, it's only 95 degrees outside with a heat index of 105. Our house is old, built in 1949, and we don't have central air, but we have window air conditioners. We put the one in the bedroom Thursday night, but we haven't put the one in the living room yet. I am sitting here with two fans blowing on me while I wait for DH to get home to put it in. In the meantime, I finished putting the beads on the 2nd quarter of MXI's part 6. After I finish posting this, it's on to the 3rd corner.

So, here they are.


I'm really enjoying this. You can't tell in the pictures just how sparkly this is. Well, I think I'll go have some ice cream to cool off and then get back to stitching. Stay cool!

2 comments:

staci said...

Oh my! MXI is incredible!!! Hope you are able to keep cool!

Annie said...

I don't envy you without central air. So far our air conditioning has held up, but I live in an old building, so we always keep our fingers crossed. I think the heat wave is supposed to subside shortly, at least til the next one starts! ;-)

Your sampler is really looking gorgeous. It takes a lot of love to stitch one of those.