Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Well, I have had a very busy and fantastic Valentines Day. They finally let me move back into my office after the renovation. I still have some fine tuning to do, but I'm happy with my new furniture and the paint choices they made. Here's a couple pictures.

You'll notice a vase of beautiful roses in the pictures. My DH had them sent to me today. Here's a nice close up.
Lastly, he surprised me with a Pandora starter bracelet. He picked the ladybug bead for me. I love it and I've already made a wish list of beads he can get me for other occasions. It will really make it easy for him. Anniversary? Pick a bead on the list. Christmas? Pick a bead on the list. Birthday? Pick a bead on the list. You get the idea.
He did real good!

Thanks for stopping by.

Jan


8 comments:

Annie said...

What a great Valentine's day so far ... new office, beautiful flowers, and the gift that keeps on giving. Lucky girl!

Tania said...

That's a really nice valentine. Enjoy it!

Cleejoow said...

I got a pandora bracelet as well :) how lucky we are

Glenna said...

Love the color of your desk area (wonder what DMC/AVAS color it would be....) And your bracelet! I like the idea of Pick a Bead! almost as well as "go to In Stitches and get a gift certificate!" See you Wednesday assuming the asteroid doesn't hit.

MarchAnn said...

What I nice Valentine's day, Sam always does good. Love the flowers and the Pandora bracelet both were winners.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.
Beautiful flowers and the bracelet is lovely too. I also have one and mine is almost full.
Your office looks great!
Happy weekend.

Minnie said...

Ok great office, let's see some work getting done. Love the bracelet, great idea.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your new office looks great :) If you gotta work might as well be in a pretty place, right?! Ha ha!
Love your Pandora bracelet....I have a Brighton one and love mine, I know you will adore yours too!