Saturday, August 3, 2013

I have been stitching!

I spent all last weekend working on The Astronomer. I almost have page 9 finished. Maybe this weekend, even though I have to go into work for a few hours tomorrow. So here is where I am right now.
 Although, I may have to work on part 2 of the LHN Mystery. It's almost time for part 3!

I went out to the garden this morning and picked enough veggies for the DH and I to have for dinner tonight. Everything has been slow to start, but it looks like the plants are finally producing. I still don't have any decent carrots yet.
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Ali O'Donnell said...

Love this! Colours are so vibrant

Bernadett said...

Waoooo....what a wip...a huuuuuge work.:)

demeter83 said...

Your stitching is look fantastic!
And I@m so impressed by the vegetables

CreativeStitch said...

Love the colors also! Beautiful stitching!

MarchAnn said...

looks good Jan. Glad the garden is doing its thing at last.
Stitched about an hour last few weeks but can't get with it. Oh well maybe August will be a good stitching month.

ricketyjo said...

The Astronomer is really coming along nicely! Great work! And the veggies look tasty too... I wish we had more than a tiny balcony to grow things on.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I just love your WIP....that is going to be so neat when you are finished with this one.

Your Vegetables looks so good.

Happy Stitching

Melanie said...

Stitching looks fanstastic!!!
Soooooooo much work.

Andrea said...

A lovely WIP.

Faith... said...

The Astronomer is looking GREAT! Congrats! Looks like you are a great gardener - I can't even grow grass!!