Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Out of Slump

I'm out of my slump! I stitched on FoS and almost finished another two columns. You can see the other mermaid taking shape.

On the stash front, I ordered the three new Nora Corbett Alphabet Fairies - D, E, & F, from Stitching Bits & Bobs. I think they are cuter than the first three. I don't know if I will do all of them, but with my initials being JEB, then my sisters' LSS & DFA, I think I have most of the ones I need. Of course there are my nieces, TMF & KRF. Hmmm, maybe I will be getting them all. :-)

6 comments:

Annie said...

Yea! Welcome back to Stitchville. No one can leave it for long.

The piece is looking good. Love those colors.

Angela said...

Looks wonderful so far! I love watching the progress.

Michiko said...

I also sometimes slumped while I was stitching my FoS
but I was out of it,soon. It was repeated to slump and good.
Wow!! The mermaid is appearing.
She is so beautiful!!

MarchAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MarchAnn said...

Looking great Jan, I just love your work on this piece. Don't forget the rest of us I am MAB hee hee.


Sorry had to delet the 1st message it was strange even to me.

Ginnie said...

This looks great, very detailed.